The manor is located in Vaidava Parish, next to lake Vaidava. It was built in the end of the 15th century and first known owner was Didrih Felkerzam. Till year 1950, the owners several times have changed. In masters house, which was built in 19th century, Vaidava seven-year-old school (lat. Vaidavas septiņgadīgā skola) was established, from 1965 - ancillary school, and nowadays elementary boarding school.
Kocēni Municipality, Vaidava
GPS: 57.432407, 25.288007