Rubene Evangelical Lutheran church
Rubene christian church traditions dates back to 1208. The church in its current looks was built in 1739 but it includes the altar of the old church (14th century). In 2000, while changing the altar floor, tombs were discovered. Most likely they belonged to old Baltic Germans nobility - Patkuļi family- who at that time were owners of Vaidava, Ķieģeļu, Podzēnu un Vecate Manors.
Address: Kocēni Municipality, Kocēni Parish, Rubene