Jaunburtnieki church - meeting house
In the beginning of the 20th century in the manor park, the owner of the manor, J. von Smoljan, built a prayer house without a tower. In 1912, the land (7.2 hectares) was donated to church to move the church there and set up a cemetery. In the same year, the newly established church and cemetery were consecrated. In 1913 a bell tower was added to the church premises. At the first Christmas holiday in 2009, an updated Bērzaine meeting house was opened, where regular commemorative events, church services, local church events and concerts of sacred music are held regularly.
Address: Bērzaine Parish , Kocēni Municipality
GPS: 57.612562 25.205464